- Keynote presentations and workshops on all aspects of family caregiving, including coping strategies, caregiver stress, how family relationships change due to family caregiving, the caregiver journey and additional topics.
- Tailoring educational programs about and for family caregiving and the organizations that support them.
- Identifying educational programs for family caregivers.
- Marketing strategies that reach out to family caregivers.
Creating and maintaining caregiving programs and coalitions.
- Educating organizations and businesses about family caregivers' needs.
- Identifying caregiving resources and support.
- Facilitating groups/organizations to develop a mission, vision, goals and strategic planning.
- Foster partnerships among organizations by exploring common missions, visions, goals and potential projects.
- Creating educational materials, including scholarly articles, on-line learning courses and fact sheets, for family caregivers and organizations that interact with family caregivers.