... from colleagues and clients
“Dr. Brintnall-Peterson is a visionary and is able to think beyond short-term gains and benefits to plan for the longer mission, using both her own expertise and research-based information as a foundation. The result of these efforts is a high-quality, finished product that invariably opens new avenues for continued growth and application."
- Dr. Deb Sellers, Associate Professor and Extension Specialist, Kansas State University
“Mary is a superior teacher. . . She has the ability to reach audiences of all kinds with a wide variety of needs.”
- Nancy Brooks, Professor and Family Living Specialist, University of Wisconsin Extension
“Working with Mary has been one of the highlights of my career. She tirelessly pursues excellence in her desire to create, design and implement services for the aging population. Her ability to present to her peers is without a doubt the most passionate trait she possesses.”
- Marc Katz, President, MDK Consulting, LLC Your Care Partners
"Mary is dedicated to serving the needs of people who are interested in family caregiving, a true professional in every sense of the word."
- Dr. Dan Cotton: Director, eXtension Family Caregiving Community of Practice
"Dr. Mary Brintnall-Peterson's ability to communicate and educate is rivaled only by her ability to provide visionary leadership. I have known Mary personally and worked with her professionally for more than five years. I continue to be amazed at her ability to pull together disparate groups. Professional circles in the aging network speak with almost-reverence about the work she did."
- Andy Crocker, Gerontology & Health, Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M University System
"Mary brings passion and enthusiasm to TCARE® Training sessions. Her knowledge and personal journey as a caregiver add depth and enrich the training environment."
- Dr. Jeannine M. Rowe, TCARE® Trainer and Assistant Professor of Social Work, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
"Mary Brintnall-Peterson used her many talents: training, facilitation, listening and organizing along with her deep understanding of both family caregivers and the staff who serve them to help our team to develop and lead a dynamic, interactive training for caregiver specialists which scored very high marks amongst the attendees."
- Hilari Hauptman, Washington State Family Caregiver Support Program Manager